Saturday, August 6, 2011

Bachelor Pad Contestant Kasey: Mike Was the only real Guy I Thought About Beating

Mike Pavelka and Kasey Kahl Bachelor Pad's Kasey Kahl joined your competition with one goal in your mind: Beat Mike Pavelka. "He was the only real guy which i really thought about beating," Kahl told TVGuide.com. "I have got the lady, I have got the love and today I am going your money can buy and also to oust Mike." VIDEO: Which Bachelor Pad 2 contestant will shock audiences? Former cast people weigh in Obviously, that girl is Jake's ex-fiancée Vienna Girardi. "Being in the home together with your girlfriend's ex-fiancé is really a unique situation," Kahl adds. "My No. 1 factor was which i desired to safeguard Vienna and her physically and psychologically protected from the man.Inch Pavelka, who had not seen Girardi since filming their explosive breakup interview this past year, also found the information on the mission: to speak with his former fiancée. "We began the conversation about last year that people did not reach finish," Pavelka stated. "It was my chance to obtain in front of her and finished that conversation, get closure personally, leave her with closure and finished that conversation for America." Knowing in the previews, the exes may not be buddies, but Pavelka and Kahl have different impressions regarding their relationship. "I believe had Kasey and that i met under different conditions, we'd be great buddies," Pavelka stated. Kahl begs to differ. "I am a very adorable person, but ... I'd rather not become buddies with somebody who does the type of items to women I do not agree to. Hence the tattoo I acquired - women should be guarded and guarded.Inch Talking about that famous tattoo Kahl got about the Bachelorette, he states his fellow cast people like it. "The tattoo I acquired on Ali's months are an optimistic reflection of who I'm and just how a lady ought to be treated. I told Ali someone must always guard and safeguard her heart and that is generate an income want my spouse to feel," he stated. Same with that future wife his present girlfriend? "She's my everything. I am excited to determine our future together." Whether Kahl takes home the $250,000, he hopes to a minimum of show audiences the good guy can prevail. "I wish to show America that you will find good men available that may still win which aren't likely to finish last." Watch a clip of Kasey and Vienna from Monday's premiere (8/7c):

No comments:

Post a Comment