Sunday, February 12, 2012

Whitney Houston Dead at 48: Hollywood Responds

Whitney Houston As news of Whitney Houston's dying spread Saturday evening, Celebs quickly began offering their sympathies and recollections in the Grammy winning pop diva. Whitney Houston dies at 48Houston, 48, is discovered dead Saturday, eventually just before the Grammys, within the Beverly Hilton hotel, where she was prone to attend music mogul Clive Davis' annual pre-Grammy gala. Artists and stars released their sympathies on Twitter:Paula Abdul: "I am devastated. I am absolutely devastated in news reports about Whitney Houston. This kind of tragic, tragic loss."Christina Aguilera: "We have lost another legend. Love and hopes to Whitney's family. She'll be missed."Tony Bennett: "It's a tragedy. Whitney Houston was the best singer I've heard and he or she will probably be truly missed."Attacking Youthful Boys: "Just heard what is the news. so crazy. The most effective VOICES EVER just passed. RIP Whitney Houston. My hopes visit her pals and family."Toni Braxton: "My heart is weeping...RIP for the Legendary Diva & Icon Whitney Houston!!!!! This type of incredible influence over music generally! She's paved the means by which for each singer inside the record companies. Legendary, legendary, finding, amazing, humble...the most effective in the world.InchAppear back on Whitney Houston's lifeNick Cannon: "'To be absent in your body is going to be present while using Master.A RIP to Whitney Houston an authentic full." Mariah Carey: "Heartbroken too as with tears inside the shocking dying of my friend, the incomparable Ms. Whitney Houston. My sincere condolences to Whitney's family also to her numerous fans all over the world. She will not be forgotten the most effective voices to ever sophistication our world.InchSimon Cowell: "I am so sad to hear about Whitney. We have lost the most effective entertainers ever.InchPerez Hilton: "Delivering a great deal love and strength to Whitney's daughter at this time around! May she be protected by light this will let you existence filled with peaceful occasions."Randy Jackson: "Wow I am devastated. the world population has lost another one of the better voices ever. RIP whitney houston, so fortunate am I to own labored with u, and possess u touch my existence. may god bless this family."Wyclef Jean: "This really is really the saddest factor I've ever required to write throughout my existence, R I P to the most effective humans that i have seen Whitney Houston."Bret Michaels: "My ideas and hopes visit the household of Whitney Houston. A legend while using voice from the angel, she'll be missed."L.A. Reid: "I am completely devastated by losing the best voice ever! R.I.P. Whitney Houston. I'll always thank you!InchBeyonce: "No words! Just tears."Joan Rivers: "Whitney Houston. Just what a sad tragedy -- the conclusion from the presence of the incredible talent. RIP to have an amazing singer and legend."Ryan Seacrest: "At Grammys testing hearing Whitney Houston has died at 48. Everyone here's absolutely stunned."

No comments:

Post a Comment