Saturday, June 18, 2011

Do you think Ghost Adventures should investigate the Changi Hospital?

I was youtubing, "Asian Horror Movies," to find a good horror movie to
watch for my birthday, and I came across the, "Changi Hospital Horror
Movie Trailer." When I clicked on it, I thought..maybe this is FAKE.
So I decided to do some investigating...I google searched about the
area and found out that it was really haunted. The hospital was
located in Singapore and there was this blog that said this movie was
real because a group of film makers decided to investigate the
hospital. Something bad happened while they were filming in the
hospital and so they had decided to evacuate. Ever since then, they
all have been very ill...and I think the director died? I am not
sure...But anyways, do you guys think GA should investigate it? >. <

Blog about the Trailer: http://hauntedchangi.com/film/

No comments:

Post a Comment