Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Is Janet Jackson's number ones tour concerts as good as many say they are?

I am contemplating whether or not I would like to see Janet Jackson in
concert. I absolutely love her music and have never seen her in
concert because I was too young in the nineties and did not listen to
as much of her music as I do now. I would love to see her but when I
look at the clips of the number ones tour, it seems as though she
doesn't do much choreography but her dancers do. In clips of old
performances she does a phenomenal job in dancing but in the number
ones tour concert clips it doesn't seem like she dances a lot. It
seems as though she just stands or walks back and forth from one side
of the stage to the other while singing.
One thing I admire about Janet Jackson is her energetic music and
moves and want to make sure that I enjoy her concert since it would be
my first time. Many say they have enjoyed the number ones tour but I
want to really make sure and have a response from those fans who
absolutely love Janet Jackson's music like myself and I want to know
whether or not it met their expectations.
Everyone has their own opinion of the performance of course but I want
to make sure that I at least have a good idea of how the concert will
be. I also want to make sure that she sings live and is not
lip-singing. Is it really a great concert? Does it at all match up to
how great the concerts were in the 90's? I hear that the 90's concerts
were great. Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment